Britney Spears - Womanizer HD - Live at HEY HEY HEY

Britney Spears - Womanizer LIVE at HEY HEY HEY, Japan on December 15th 2008 it's said American singer Britney Spears, 27 will be in Japan till end this month to promote her new album “Circus” which goes on sale in Japan and Britney on Japan says "I Love Japan! I think all the tiny cars are so cute!"




This the original and official Britney Spears - Womanizer High Definition Music Video Director's Cut.. below is the lyrics



Lyrics - Britney Spears - Womanizer

Superstar Where you from, how's it going?
I know you Gotta clue, what youre doing?
You can play brand new to all the other chicks out here
But I know what you are, what you are, baby Look at you
Gettin' more than just a re-up Baby, you
Got all the puppets with their strings up
Fakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em I know what you are, what you are, baby

CHORUS
Womanizer, you're a womanizer
Boy, don't try to front I know just what you are
(Spoken: You got me goin', you're oh-so charmin', but I can do it, womanizer) Boy, don't try to front I know just what you are
(Spoken: You say I'm crazy, I got your crazy, you're nothin' but a womanizer) Daddy-O You got the swagger of a champion
Too bad for you You just can't find the right companion I guess when you have one too many, makes it hard
It could be easy, but that's just who you are, baby
Lollipop Must mistake me for a sucker To think that I Would be a victim, not another
Say it, play it how you wanna
But no way I'm never gonna fall for you, never you, baby

CHORUS
Womanizer, you're a womanizer Boy, don't try to front
I know just what you are
(Spoken: You got me goin', you're oh-so charmin', but I can do it, womanizer) Boy, don't try to front I know just what you are
(Spoken: You say I'm crazy, I got your crazy, you're nothin' but a womanizer) Maybe if we both lived in a different world It would be all good, and maybe
I could be your girl But I can't 'cause we don't CHORUS Womanizer, you're a womanizer
Boy, don't try to front I know just what you are
(Spoken: You got me goin', you're oh-so charmin', but I can do it, womanizer) Boy, don't try to front I know just what you are
(Spoken: You say I'm crazy, I got your crazy, you're nothin' but a womanizer) Boy, don't try to front I know just what you are Womanizer, you're a womanizer, baby

0 comments:

SEARCH MORE VIDEOS

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Latest Online Videos

Desi Hot Celebrities

New Gadgets Info

SexeCeleb

  © MgArea 2010 'Some Copyrights Reserved' for MgArea 2010

Back to TOP